Report the loss or theft of your card immediately so it can be deactivated.
|Call your bank:
|Andbank:+376 739 039
Morabanc: TELEBANC +376 884 884
Crèdit Andorrà: +376 888 700
BancSabadell d’Andorra: +376 735 600
Vall Banc: +376 750 700
Outside of business hours, call Servired: +34 902 192 100
- Notify the police immediately in order to file a claim for compensation in case of fraudulent use.
- Review the movements in your account periodically to prevent unlawful charges.
ADVICE FOR PROTECTING YOUR CARDS
Using cards to make purchases in shops:
- Remember that you must sign the back of the card in order for it to be valid.
- Do not let the card out of your sight when making a payment.
- Show your ID when making the payment.
For online card purchases:
When making purchases online we recommend that you use websites that have virtual TPVs with Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code technology. These systems validate the holder of credit cards using the CIP code.
For ATM operations:
- Do not enter your secret number if there is anyone very close to you.
- Do not leave any documents with your bank account details or your credit card numbers at the ATM.
- If the ATM retains the card for no apparent reason and/or you observe any anomaly, immediately inform the bank that owns the ATM.